Desktop App – Softphone
- How to install
- Quick overview
- How to make a call and send SMS
- How to add contacts
- How to transfer a call
- How to move ongoing call in to other device
- How to see Call logs
- How to select audio source
- How to switch user account
- How to create ad-hoc conference call
How to move a call?
It is possible to move an ongoing call from the softphone to another client, for example a mobile phone or a desktop phone.
For this, follow the steps below:
- In the connected call, Click on the Drop-down button and choose the Client to which you wish to move the call
- Click on Move button
- If the new client accepts the call, then moving is successful
- If the new client is busy/declines the move then you are connected back to the initial call
- Again, If you want to move the call to the other client or move back to the softphone, follow the same process as above.