Desktop App – Softphone
- How to install
- Quick overview
- How to make a call and send SMS
- How to add contacts
- How to transfer a call
- How to move ongoing call in to other device
- How to see Call logs
- How to select audio source
- How to switch user account
- How to create ad-hoc conference call
How to select your audio source?
1. How to choose Audio Mode?
There are two types of audio mode that for softphone. They are Speaker Mode and Headset Mode . The current status of audio mode is shown in the lower left section of softphone and you can always change the source by clicking on it.
Below, the audio mode is in speaker mode
- Click on the Speaker mode button which then changes to Headset Mode and vice-versa
2. How to change Audio source Settings
- Click on Tools
- Click on Options..
- Click on Audio
- Click on Speaker to view your audio source settings for Speaker mode and make changes
- Click on Headset to view your audio source settings for Headset mode and make changes according to the connected audio devices
- Click on OK to save the changes
- Input Device setting allows you to change the audio device to which microphone is connected
- Output Device setting allows you to change the audio device to which speaker/headset is connected
- Ringer Device setting allows you to change the audio device to which ringer(caller) signal is connected
Note: If you change the Ringer Device setting to Headset the incoming call ringtone can be heard only in the Headset
Suggestion: Change the Ringer Device setting to System default device so that the incoming call ring tone can be heard in Speaker mode. This applies only to the ringtone.